Friday, October 14, 2011

Let's get the party started!

One of the things I love most about my job is having the chance to be part of people's life in their happiest moments. Setting the table and knowing there's something very special about to happen  minutes away makes my day. Couple will be a Couple. Families will be emotional. Friends will be blissful. Some probably teary. But they will all live an unique and special moment. How better it could be? And that's where my proud of being part of this comes from. 
In another words, while I was leaving The Gramercy Terrace after setting this table for a wedding yesterday, I felt as my party had already happened. And it made me very, very happy.
Now, some details. Hand-made candy cups by Flying Little Birds. How adorable. 
Brigadeiro flavors: Bahia (cocoa nibs), Brazilian nuts, Little Kiss (coconut) and
the super rich dulce de leche with walnuts.
 All the silverware were provided by the hotel (I loved to explore their storage room)
Classic bem casados wrapped in dark red and plum fabric matching the warm and elegant decor.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment