Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello Sunshine

From all rainbow colors, yellow is my favorite. Not that I don't like the other ones, with a few and very specific exceptions I love most of them but I truly believe that none says "I'm happy" as yellow does. It's radiand, it's powerfull, it's sweet. So everytime someone asks me to use it to wrap bem casados or use it in the baking cups my sun shines brighter. It happened this past weekend. The celebration was a baby shower, an afternoon with cheeses (yellow ones!), wine and sweets. The host and second time mom was the talented mind behind Love, Ink a design company that creates amazing visuals for parties and invitations. I don't know if she loves yellow as much as I do, but I'm pretty sure she knows how to use it in its best ways. 
Flavor flags and yellow baking cups  
 Yellow polka dots fabric with cute Love, Ink tags
Brigadeiro flavors were chosen to match the decor, and palate of course (flavors: two lovers, white brigadeiro, little kiss and white chocolate)

2 comments:

  1. Mari, the brigadeiros were simply wonderful and were the heroes of the party. Everybody loved them. And the bem casados were just the perfect goodbye touch. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete